I don't know if I can pull off writing how stupid this day has been so far. It's almost noon, right? I feel like this has been the. longest. day. Shit, I don't want to get into it, I want to get over it! But, I will say this: the man I work for, he is such a spaz! He can make something out of nothing, giving me heart attacks and strokes, all before I even step foot into this building!
3:40 p.m.: I just called ATM & asked how can we make our evening awesome? I mean, what a day! My mind, it's ruined.
In much happier news, congrats to Brian, Pearl & Henry. Adoption is FINAL!
Here we go.
15 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
July
(10)
- In the beginning...
- Island Camping, Pt. II 19-20 July 2008AMD, ATM, R...
- Justify My Love (for the Ciccones)
- So, this is a man's world, huh?
- Having An Average Weekend
- 90 MINUTES TIME IS ALL I NEED TO MAKE YOU MINE
- Brittany came over last night so ATM could help he...
- I've been driving to work. It's. been. too. hot. ...
- Summer is ready when you are.
- I'm planning the 4th from my desk, I've got my gro...
-
▼
July
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment